St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Durham, North Carolina
- God saves us through his GRACE, given as an unmerited favor.
- We are redeemed not by our own good works but through our FAITH in the saving works of Jesus Christ.
- The BIBLE is the inspired Word of God and is the source of authority for faith and life.
- By our BAPTISM we are initiated into the priesthood of all believers. We are called to confess Christ as Lord and Savior.
- We are called to be ministers to one another.
- God’s GRACE and MERCY come to us by way of the Holy Spirit.
- We are called to SERVE, and by serving we show our gratitude to God.